ABOUT THE TEAM
Probably all of you have been in the theatre. Each theatre has a stage and in our case the stage is our company. On this stage we have actors – our developers. They are the core of our business.
But each stage also needs the backstage and on the backstage in our company we have, among others, our Finance Team.
6 girls behind the scenes having the necessary skills in finance, accounting and payroll in order for the theatre to be working smoothly. As a team we complement each other’s knowledge, balance our characters and try to support each other in daily tasks. We may not be so visible in the front but we are doing our best so that the show on the stage can go on.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support daily operations from a finance perspective
- Assign documents to appropriate cost centres and accounts / verify of assigned documents
- Verify and analyse accounting records
- Supervise over balances of receivables and liabilities
- Prepare bank transfers
- Verify payroll calculations
- Participate in the process of closing the month and financial year
- Prepare monthly reports according to the group standards
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare any other ad hoc financial analysis requested
- Master degree in accounting, or finance. Relevant job experience substitute for lack of formal competence
- 3 years of experience in accounting
- Very good English
- Good knowledge of accounting, HR and payroll issues as well as tax regulations
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Independence and creativity in proposing solutions
- Strong analytical and very good organisational skills, close attention to detail
- Openness and the ability to cooperate in a team