RiksTV is a Norwegian Broadcaster and delivers TV entertainment over a terrestrial network and the internet to the Norwegian market. RiksTV have 280.000 paying subscribers and a yearly revenue of €120M.
RiksTV in cooperation with Schibstedt Media Group IT are setting up a new and complete team for our Customer Experience program. The team will develop and maintain a web based platform for our 150 Customer Care representatives aiming to have efficient and high quality customer support.
If you would like to be a part of our unique culture and develop RiksTV to be the most agile broadcaster in Norway in very exciting times in the TV industry.
- Familiar with modern development principles like SOLID, clean code, UI testing and common design patterns.
- English written and spoken fluently
- Proactive approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Familiar with agile methodologies and LEAN principles
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to Norway
- Relocation package if needed
If you would like to be a part of unique culture and develop RiksTV to be the most agile broadcaster in Norway in very exciting times in the TV industry just send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org