We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join a team creating a local Norwegian news portal krsby.no. Fædrelandsvennen is the major newspaper in the southern Norwegian city Kristiansand. As many media houses it also faced challenges reaching the youngest part of the population. The media house therefore decided to launch KRSBy.no, a city guide for young people in Kristiansand.
You can read more about the team HERE.
- Experience with responsive web design and frontend optimization
- Git version control knowledge
- Experience with PHP is nice to have
- Experience with WordPress is nice to have
- Good English – written and spoken
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Motivation to learn new things
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English, Swedish or Norwegian language classes
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to Norway and Sweden, to visit our partners
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
To apply just send your CV in English to email@example.com
You are probably an active participant in a full range of circles, if you are reading this and you have heard of write my paper for me the need for leadership development socialist or direction advancement applications. It’s time you know what these apps are about and why so many people decide to go on those programs.