Schibsted Tech Polska is implementing an ambitious communication strategy and looks for a Content Producer to help in creating new content streams on our website: http://schibsted.pl. The Content Producer will play a core role in the content marketing activities of Schibsted Tech Polska.
- Produce content for schibsted.pl connected to our work, projects, use of technologies, etc.
- Coordinate activities for new tech blog written by our programmers: Content scheduling, coaching, copy editing, etc.
- Help produce our newsletters
- Distribute content in social media and other channels
- Other communication and marketing tasks as needed
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Portfolio of English-language content you have already produced (articles, video, blog, podcast, etc)
- Strong writing skills in English
- Experience in journalism or other content production
- Strong focus on digital forms as well as experience in different content formats
- Good understanding of software technology
- Practical skills using social media and other channels to distribute content
We are looking for those who:
- are an independent thinker and creative
- are a team player who likes to achieve results together with great colleagues
- have their own blog and love making it work
- know modern marketing methods
- are always eager to learn and experiment
- love storytelling and creating content in different formats
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- Flexible working hours
- In-house English, Swedish or Norwegian language classes
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to Norway and Sweden, to visit our partners
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
To apply filll in the FORM and attach your CV and Cover Letter in English
As Content Producer you will work closely with our Chief Communications Officer John Einar Sandvand. Feel free to contact him at +47-9915 8839 or e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions about the details of the position.