- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full time basis – the internship is paid 3000 PLN gross / month.
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will guide you through the whole eight weeks of your training.
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you.
- You’ll go to our partner offices in Scandinavia to meet the Product Owners and to present results of your work.
- Want to know more? Read & watch here!
- You are 3rd-5th year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later.
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis.
- You are ambitious, willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement 😉
Welcome to Open Day for Students in our Krakow offices on Wednesday, March 29th from 4 to 7 PM.
Here you will learn everything about the summer internship – and meet former summer interns.
Would you like to join a company of almost 200 talented developers? It’s not that difficult! All you need to do is to apply for our summer internship program. Written on 14 March 2017 byMalgorzata SzewczukCommunications Specialist...
Hi, it’s Ania here today! 🙂 And that’s a summary post as long as my iOS internship in Schibsted Tech Polska is almost over. Written on 31 August 2016 byAnna-Mariia Shkarlinska...
One month of internship is already gone and I can’t believe time flies so fast! When I came to Schibsted Tech Polska I obviously had some expectations. Let me tell you which of them turned out to be far from reality 😉 Written on 17 August 2016 byAnna-Mariia Shkarlinska...
Hi! I am Ania, an iOS intern at Schibsted Tech Polska. We might have met before, in the article about the internship program, which I totally recommend you to check out if you haven’t done it yet. Here, I want to share with you my experience from this internship:) Written ...