What you will do
- You will join the Identity team which is a central part of the globalised Schibsted tech organization.
- You will work with Schibsted’s Identity Provider used by millions of users.
- As a team member you will build Scala driven services on AWS infrastructure modernising our platform towards more scalable microservice.
- You will feed our team with your JVM expertise (could be Java-based).
What you should know
- Java programming language (including Java 8).
- Systems design principles, algorithms and data structures.
- How to deal with high load API, scalability and designing/ creating API’s.
- Microservices architecture and SOA principles.
- Expert on at least one SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra).
- REST and HTTP protocol.
- You should have good English, written and spoken.
- You are quality oriented, you have strong interest in OAuth2 / OpenID and digital identity and aware of privacy and security.
It would be also nice if you:
- Know Scala programming language and Finatra framework and you are ready to use it.
- Have operations or devops experience.
- Familiar with AWS portfolio.