What you will do
- You’ll be responsible for development and maintenance of the frontend side of all our products (most of them being recently developed SPAs).
- You will be a part of an experienced and entertaining team of motivated and talented developers.
- You will be making technological decisions.
- You’ll also have a chance of becoming more of a fullstack developer if you want to!
What you should know
- How to write maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications
- Good knowledge of ES2015 / ES6
- You should be familiar with styling with SMACSS methodology
- Working with RESTful services
- Testing frameworks eg. Mocha, Jasmine, Tap
- Git (github account welcomed)
It would be also nice if you know:
- Node.js and at least one HTTP framework like Koa, Hapi, Express
- Build tools: Gulp/Grunt, Webpack
- Continuous Integration tools
- Docker (developing and deploying dockerized apps)
- Functional programming and immutability
- Tools and libraries like Babel and Webpack