- Take responsibility for a series of communications activities, both external and internal
- Be the editor for our Developers Blog: motivate writers, plan and edit content
- Produce content connected to our work, projects, use of technologies, etc. for the Schibsted news section on our website
- Distribute content in social media channels
- Help produce our newsletters
- Other communications and marketing tasks as needed
- You will be part of a distributed communications team of three people based in Gdansk, Krakow and partly in Norway
- While you will be based in Gdansk, you will also work closely with the headquarter in Krakow. Some travel between the two locations will be needed.
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a communications or marketing role
- Strong communications skills in English, both spoken and written
- Portfolio of English-language content you have already produced (articles, videos, blog posts, podcasts, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and/or journalism is a clear benefit, as well as knowledge of software development and tech background
- Skills in media production, such as taking and editing photos, making infographics, videos, etc. will be very useful
- You must be a strong team player while at the same time be able to work independently
- You are skilled in building relations and motivating other people.
- You love to be creative and have fun at work – and you are NOT afraid to fail
The communications team consists of three great people: Chief Communications Officer John Einar Sandvand, event specialist Agnieszka Steczkiewicz and yourself.
We work as a close team with common goals – and care about making each other succeed. But we also have very strong cooperation with all the departments in the company.
Feel free to contact John Einar Sandvand directly if you have any questions about the team or position. Mobile: +47-9915 8839. E-mail: email@example.com