- Insured laptop you can take home
- Mobile phone on a subsidized monthly contract
- Contemporary tools and needed equipment
High standard office
- Ergonomic workstations
- Parking lot for employees
- Bike parking and a shower
- Chill out zones and silent area plus PlayStation spot
- In-house English language classes
- Soft-skills trainings
- Tech Jump – internal training program
- Travel grant to Norway, Sweden, Spain or the UK
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- HackDays with awards
- Integration events
- Meetups and other tech events
- No formal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
Additional financial perks
- Social perks (incl. m-sport card, healthcare coverage, vouchers)
- Yearly bonus depending on performance review
- Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- Tax deductible expense
The recruitment process
1 / CV
Fill in the form
2 / Phone-screen
Talk with the recruiters
3 / Face to face interview
Talk with developers
4 / Optional programming task
Show off practical skills
5 / Short video conference
Meet the product owners
6 / Offer
Yay! You have just landed a job in STP!
How can I apply for a job in Schibsted Tech Polska?
Use Schibsted career page to see all open positions, choose the one of your interest and just click Apply. You’ll be asked to submit personal information and attach CV.
When should I expect to be contacted?
Once your CV is qualified for the next step of recruitment, you can expect contact from our HR department. However, please note that we contact only candidates whose experience and skills match our vacancy requirements.
Can I apply for a position that is not listed on the career page?
You are always more than welcome to send your application to email@example.com even if we’re not hiring for that specific position or you can choose “Open application” when clicking the Apply button. You CV will be saved in our recruitment system, so you can expect contact in the future.
I live in a different city - can I work remotely?
Unfortunately there is no such possibility, but you can expect a relocation package if you decide to move to Kraków or Gdańsk.
What are the core hours in Schibsted Tech Polska?
You can come to the office between 7-10am and leave after 8 hours accordingly. You can also use the option to work from home from time to time.
How long does the recruitment process takes?
We try to complete the process within 3 weeks, however in some cases it may take longer. We will keep you updated if this happens.
What questions should I expect at the video conference?
You should be prepared for both type of questions – technical and soft-skills related. Depending on the job profile there will be more of one type or another.