- Insured laptop you can take home
- Mobile phone on a subsidized monthly contract
- Contemporary tools and needed equipment
High standard office
- Ergonomic workstations
- Parking lot for employees
- Bike parking and a shower
- Chill out zones and silent area plus PlayStation spot
- In-house tech trainings
- Business and Soft-skills trainings
- Tech Jump – mentoring program
- Conferences, workshops and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- In-house English language classes
- Travel grant to Norway, Sweden, Spain or the UK
- HackDays with awards
- Integration events
- Tech Talks and other tech events
- No formal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Two extra weeks for paternity leave (4 in total)
- Four extra days off (30 or 24 in total)
- Social perks (incl. m-sport card, healthcare coverage, vouchers)
- Yearly bonus
- Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- Tax deductible expense
The recruitment process
1 / CV
Fill in the form
2 / Phone-screen
Talk with the recruiters
3 / Optional programming task
Show off practical skills
4 / Face-to-face interview
Talk with developers
5 / Short video conference
Meet the product owners
6 / Offer
Yay! You have just landed a job in STP!
How can I apply for a job in Schibsted Tech Polska?
Use Schibsted career page to see all open positions, choose the one of your interest and just click Apply. You’ll be asked to submit personal information and attach CV.
When should I expect to be contacted?
Once your CV is qualified for the next step of recruitment, you can expect contact from our HR department. However, please note that we contact only candidates whose experience and skills match our vacancy requirements.
Can I apply for a position that is not listed on the career page?
You are always more than welcome to send your application to email@example.com even if we’re not hiring for that specific position or you can choose “Open application” when clicking the Apply button. You CV will be saved in our recruitment system, so you can expect contact in the future.
I live in a different city - can I work remotely?
Unfortunately there is no such possibility, but you can expect a relocation package if you decide to move to Kraków or Gdańsk.
What are the core hours in Schibsted Tech Polska?
You can come to the office between 7-10am and leave after 8 hours accordingly. You can also use the option to work from home from time to time.
How long does the recruitment process takes?
We try to complete the process within 3 weeks, however in some cases it may take longer. We will keep you updated if this happens.
What questions should I expect at the video conference?
You should be prepared for both type of questions – technical and soft-skills related. Depending on the job profile there will be more of one type or another.
How does the programming task look like and how much time does it take?
The length and complexity of the task depends on the position you apply for. Usually, the task requires you to write a piece of code, which can be a part of a bigger application. Depending on the task complexity, it may take you up to 6 hours (we usually give 1 to 3 days to complete it). After checking the code, we either invite you for the technical interview or provide you with the detailed feedback why you are not qualified for the next step.
What does it mean that the programming task is optional?
For some job positions (e.g. BI, UX) we’re not preparing the programming task. In this case, if we approve your application, you will be invited directly to a face-to-face interview.